Monday, August 23, 2010

I Got Lost.

I have always been very intimidated by computers and today I was reminded why. I tried to set up a new blog and I thought I followed all the instructions to do so but I have no idea where that blog is and in trying to find it I got lost.
This blog I have, my husband help me set it up last year and today for some reason it isn't orange anymore it is blue. I don't know how I did it so it is a good job I like the color. Everything is now on the left and I find that awkward as I am right handed, oh well, maybe my left handed friends will feel at home. I pressed a few other buttons and ended viewing other blogs and I don't know who they were. Someone starting a new life in Hong Kong and another was from Wyoming.
Thank goodness for those forward and backward buttons that got me safely home.

Remember the book that was very popular a few years ago called "Don"t Eat the Cheese"? or was it "Don't forget the Cheese" I think that is the title, I remind myself of the mouse in the story who was afraid to see what was out there in the world which is hard to believe because as a young girl I was extremely adventurous although not compared with todays standards and the reason why I live here in the USA.
With the internet I am terrified I end up in somewhere I shouldn"t be and the FBI or Sercret Service are knocking at my door. Words that were very innocent years ago have all new meaning, e.g. Thongs were flip-flops, gay meant being happy and now it doesn't and that makes me sad.
Well, I'm going to try to find out where my new blog is, maybe I'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment